How's the swap going?

As the organizer of the fs swap I have to come clean - I am LATE sending out my box. As in this morning I am going shopping and hope the husband comes home with some boxes. But I told my pal so no one is going to be upset and with pouch it might take a while anyway.

Why am I late? I had a day to shop all planned out. And then the youngest got sick. And then there was the blizzard at the boarding school drama and then it snowed here. So this morning, all kids are off at school and come 10 am I am hitting the shops.

I wonder how everyone else is doing? Have you sent out your box? Have you received your box? Do you have a new FS BFF because of the swap?

3 comments

  1. Thanks so much for setting this up. It has been fun to get to know someone new and to have fun putting a box together to send. Hope things are going well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky shows the box I sent here at:
    http://smallbitsfs.blogspot.com/2011/02/valentines-day-day-i-officially-lost-it.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. And, I show her box here: http://adventuresin.wordpress.com/2011/02/24/swap-boxes/

    ReplyDelete