the swap is on



On Saturday everyone got matched up with their partners. As you can see from the picture it was very scientifically done. I pulled slips of paper out of a bag and matched them as I went. If you are reading this and did not get an email from me, or your swap pal has not gotten in touch or responded to you getting in touch, let me know. I had a few people drop out for various reasons, and with only my by the book husband to give me advice, I left off a couple of people who mentioned in passing they might be interested, but did not sign up via the instructions. If you are one of those people, I am sorry. I wasn't sure how serious you were and certainly did not want to match up anyone who later said "I wasn't serious about that!" Maybe I will run one again in the fall, after PCSing is over, and R & R's and the kids all go back to school. If summer at home with 3 kids doesn't do me in...

No comments